Dr Shelley Berlinsky - Acupuncture & Herbs in Whetstone, North LondonThank you for visiting North London Acupuncture and Herbs' web site.
Dr Shelley Berlinsky practices acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine since 1995.
The clinic is regulated by the British Acupuncture Council.
We take pride in providing responsible and professional acupuncture treatment.
Originating in China more than 2,000 years ago, acupuncture is one of the oldest and most commonly used medical procedures in the world.
The word 'acupuncture' describes a variety of procedures involving stimulation of anatomical points on the body by using a variety of techniques.
(Book and pay for 6 weekly sessions - have the 7th session free!)
Clinic opening hours:
Monday: 4.30 PM to 8 PM
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 AM to 6.30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Other times may be available upon request
About Dr Shelley Berlinsky
- Trained as a medical doctor, acupuncturist and herbalist.
- Licensed to practice acupuncture and Oriental Herbal Medicine.
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
- Senior lecturer and course leader in the International College of Oriental Medicine in East Grinstead (affiliated to the University of Greenwich)
- Practitioner since 1997   Click here to email me
I use the following treatment methods:
- Body acupuncture
- Ear acupuncture
- Swedish medical massage
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Location & Days
Appointments take place in Oxford Gardens, Whetstone, a few minutes from Toteridge and Whetstone tube station and the High Street.
The practice is within easy reach of North London, Golders Green, Hendon, East Finchley, West Finchley, Finchley North, Whetstone, Woodside Park, Barnet, Southgate and Enfield.
There is plenty of convenient parking.
More about Acupuncture
More about Herbs